corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B C20LET Cheap SOLD!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B C20LET Cheap SOLD!!
Oli_p

User status: Offline
12th Sep 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right had the car 11months unfortunately have had alot of bad luck with the car.
Basically im offering the engine/gearbox/exhaust etc, but as the car still has tax and mot for another month im putting the whole car forsale.

Quick run down of the car:
Carabic blue, shell is in quite bad shape dents to passenger rear quarter panel
Rust on tailgate
badboy bonnet dented and fiberglass broken off on corner.
Coscast c20let engine completely standard expect baileys dv36 dump valve, car runs spot on
V6 front brakes and calipers with red stuff pads (4 stud from lmf)
2.5" exhaust system
Frontera FMIC
i believe its running a small block gearbox unsure which.
lowered on 40mm gmax springs and shocks.
Full Gsi Kit but has cut out for intercooler.
Full cambelt kit changed few thousand miles ago no more than 5K by stumpy on here

Currently engine block has a snapped bolt in it from engine mount, easy to get out with right equipment, but dont have access to any.

All thats needed for car to get through MOT is new front brake pipes fitting.

Reason for sale is car has been bodged together basically but unfortunately never knew what i was looking for at time as was 1st corsa/1st time buying conversion car. Chassis mount was modified to use an astra gte bracket.

Asking for £1100
Car is driveable as i said but wouldnt recommend it due to engine only been held in with two bolts rather than the three usually required.

Have a set of polished speedlines forsale aswell can come with the car for for £1200 if bought with the car, alloys could do with a good polish though, but just needs time and patience.

Please note if alloys arent purchased with the car then you will need to supply or own to move the car as i dont have access to any others

Heres some pics of the car as it stands. Please note passenger side skirt and L piece are in the back of the car and need bonding back on. and that car has spares that come with it like 256mm front brake setup etc and other bits and bobs which are all in the boot.

[Edited on 13-09-2008 by Oli_p]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B C20LET Cheap SOLD!! 24 database queries in 0.0070240 seconds