corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ice Skates

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ice Skates
--Dannyh--

User status: Offline
16th Sep 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that this probably isnt the place to put this ad but i put it in here anyway, if you want to move it you can

A pair of size 11 CCM Vector 9.0 T-blades. Used. Owned them since april. They have done me well but they are not needed anymore as i am starting to use my old Bauer Rockets lol. £50 collection only. u2u me for any more info

I also have a pair of Nike-Bauer Speeds. Size 7. Used about 6 times. my mam owned these and no longer needs them so she is wanting rid of them. £40 Collection only.

Pictures are available if needed. u2u me any questions or information you would like to know.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ice Skates 24 database queries in 0.0063479 seconds