corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various Parts still left... Inc pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Various Parts still left... Inc pics
Daimo B

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 08 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20XE/20XE/C20LET chrome cam cover. Slight blemishes in the chrome, but not too bad. Might be able to be polished out?

£Offers

C20XE/20XE/C20LET Chrome pulley cover. Again, chromes not in great condition, could do with a clean, and the chromes come off down by the pulley area, but its hard to see when its on the car, the main see-able area isn't too bad.

£Offers

Pulley area.

Custom Corsa B/Anything exhaust system. Comes in 2 parts. Its a 2" straight through system. It will require the corsa B spare wheel well to be cut away. There are a few hangers, but mine bolted through the floor, you way want to weld some more hangers and make another support system. Could possibly fit another car? Its two ORIGINAL Magnex 6x4's (one being the first corsa one ever ), mated to a twin 44mm pipes, into the 2" bore. I am willing to split, but please note it was a completly custom system!!!!

OFFERS on this. COLLECTION only though. Im near South East london (Bluewater shopping park).

Universal Twin pod A piller pod holder. Only needs a slight trim to fit any car. Brand new.

£15 inc delivery.

Cobra LeMans front seats. Fits directly onto original Corsa B subframes (maybe Nova?). 30 min job to fit. Very big comfy armchairs. No rips or burns.

BARGIN at £230 the pair. Collection Only!!!

Also, I have a bag load of ICE cabling, power, speaker wire. I can take a picture, but theres enough to cable up a 145db, twin sub, x4 component speakers audio system. PLease U2U me if your interested.

ALSO, I still have my 16" dished alloys. 1 is kerbed a little, but all 4 need a damn good polish up, and they will be spotless. Its jsut where they have been left unpolished for 2+ years so have got a little tatty. Someone needs to get a polishing tool on them and make them spotless again. They are League 041 alloys, and im pretty much certain no-one will have them on a corsa, and very few probably left on the road. None i've seen had a polished lip. 4 tyres with loads of tred. Can provide an image for serious buyers.

Collection only

£Offers

Standard Corsa B Parcel Shelf

£20

[Edited on 27-09-2008 by VXR]

[Edited on 01-10-2008 by VXR]
Daimo B

23rd Sep 08 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo B

24th Sep 08 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Torsa g

24th Sep 08 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything u need for swaps, as im interested in the rocker cover and the cam belt cover
jr

24th Sep 08 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he doesnt have a car anymore mate, so doubt it
Daimo B

24th Sep 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope no swaps, not unless your swapping me a Benelli Tornado, or TL1000 for the above parts
Daimo B

25th Sep 08 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tops
cuddeford2006

25th Sep 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
C20XE/20XE/C20LET chrome cam cover. Slight blemishes in the chrome, but not too bad. Might be able to be polished out?

£Offers

C20XE/20XE/C20LET Chrome pulley cover. Again, chromes not in great condition, could do with a clean, and the chromes come off down by the pulley area, but its hard to see when its on the car, the main see-able area isn't too bad.

£Offers

Pulley area.

Aurora Purple corsa B rear lights. Colour matched to car, originally clear rear lights, but sprayed. Comes with all the bulbs from the car too.

£30

Custom Corsa B/Anything exhaust system. Comes in 2 parts. Its a 2" straight through system. It will require the corsa B spare wheel well to be cut away. There are a few hangers, but mine bolted through the floor, you way want to weld some more hangers and make another support system. Could possibly fit another car? Its two ORIGINAL Magnex 6x4's (one being the first corsa one ever ), mated to a twin 44mm pipes, into the 2" bore. I am willing to split, but please note it was a completly custom system!!!!

OFFERS on this. COLLECTION only though. Im near South East london (Bluewater shopping park).

Universal Twin pod A piller pod holder. Only needs a slight trim to fit any car. Brand new.

£15 inc delivery.

V6 288mm front brakes to fit Corsa/Nova. Original 4 stud plain discs, NOT re-drilled items. Comes with greenstuff pads fitted. Painted black. Does NOT come with braided lines as shown in pic.

£80

Collection only, or a fair bit P+P due to weight.

Cobra LeMans front seats. Fits directly onto original Corsa B subframes (maybe Nova?). 30 min job to fit. Very big comfy armchairs. No rips or burns.

Also, I have a bag load of ICE cabling, power, speaker wire. I can take a picture, but theres enough to cable up a 145db, twin sub, x4 component speakers audio system. PLease U2U me if your interested.

ALSO, I still have my 16" dished alloys. 1 is kerbed a little, but all 4 need a damn good polish up, and they will be spotless. Its jsut where they have been left unpolished for 2+ years so have got a little tatty. Someone needs to get a polishing tool on them and make them spotless again. They are League 041 alloys, and im pretty much certain no-one will have them on a corsa, and very few probably left on the road. None i've seen had a polished lip. 4 tyres with loads of tred. Can provide an image for serious buyers.

Collection only

£Offers

£20

Hello mate inteested in the brakes,where your location mate?also the brakes come as a set i.e calipers?
cuddeford2006

25th Sep 08 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

£Offers

£Offers

Pulley area.

Aurora Purple corsa B rear lights. Colour matched to car, originally clear rear lights, but sprayed. Comes with all the bulbs from the car too.

£30

£15 inc delivery.

V6 288mm front brakes to fit Corsa/Nova. Original 4 stud plain discs, NOT re-drilled items. Comes with greenstuff pads fitted. Painted black. Does NOT come with braided lines as shown in pic.

£80

Collection only, or a fair bit P+P due to weight.

Collection only

£Offers

£20

also mate how much for the pulley cover??
Daimo B

26th Sep 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BRAKES PROVISIONALLY SOLD>
cuddeford2006

27th Sep 08 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate i'l ave the brakes cheers,i'm from braintree in essex,my number is 07835880134 if ya wanna give us a call?cheers fella
cuddeford2006

27th Sep 08 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also mate wat ya want for the pulley cover??
Daimo B

27th Sep 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BRAKES SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having offers for £80 for the cam and pulley combined.

Cheers
Daimo B

1st Oct 08 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

REAR LIGHTS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still bargins to be had. Want about £200 for the alloys, and the seats are a damn steal!!!!!!!!!!!
Daimo B

2nd Oct 08 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumpetty.
Daimo B

4th Oct 08 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

[Edited on 13-10-2008 by VXR]
Daimo B

13th Oct 08 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem with the advert so now re-advertised.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220293501095
Daimo B

17th Oct 08 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get ur big fat ass to the top.
Daimo B

22nd Oct 08 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And again....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various Parts still left... Inc pics 24 database queries in 0.0176299 seconds