corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cleaned euro corsa sport for sale new price!! :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cleaned euro corsa sport for sale new price!! :)
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
24th Sep 08 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there peeps, no i havnt gone mad i think its time for something new, im moving onto an something different that i can make cleaned so the corsa's gotta go im afraid!
heres a list things done,
vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v
106000 miles engine only done 48000 miles!!
full 12month mot passed with NO adivisories!!
6 month tax
reprayed in ford grey
smoothed front and rear post 97 bumpers
semi smooth boot with gsi/sport spoiler wired upto rear wiper
angel eye headlights
pressed metal plates
pipercross induction kit
ta technix coilovers fully adjustable to -120mm! currently at 85mm
sportex boxta backbox and sport cat
calibra leather front seats NOT CIVIC TYPE R ONES IN PIC!!!
leather door card retrimm professionally done
polished show cage
near brand new set of brock b2 supercups with polished lip come with 165/50/15 nankang stretched tyres!
probably more but as you can tell from the pics its not in bad order
ideally it could do with the boot re-doing also got a slight tiny bit of rust under passanger arch but no paint has come off and front bumper has a bit of paint chipped off under headlight, these are nothing major but its best to be honest and thats about it.
im looking at 2450 which i think is very fair considering all the money that has been spent on the car!
cheers, brad
pics:

you can contact me at either braddaz9teen@googlemail.com or my mobile is 07785902288

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cleaned euro corsa sport for sale new price!! :) 24 database queries in 0.0124059 seconds