corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0xe conversion cost

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0xe conversion cost
edd1.0

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 08 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello does any one know how much it would cost to fit an XE engine into a 1.0 12v corsa if i was to do all the work myself

i just want to know the price of strenghting kits , conversion bits , general service bits

i am considering doing it but i dont want costs spirraling out of control

thanks
DAZ1985

2nd Oct 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its hard say really
Rybo

2nd Oct 08 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nearer the 1500 mark i would say to do it properly bud,and thats if the engine is ready to go in,theres brakes,decent suspension to consider into the price,more if your gonna change the cambelt/give it a good service etc while your there (which you may aswell)
edd1.0

2nd Oct 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh okk thanks for your help i thought it would be round about that price but my 1.0 engine i dont think has much left to give lol so i just considering the possibilitys

New Poll