corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe wiring (ignition live?)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe wiring (ignition live?)
Rich01

User status: Offline
4th Oct 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive wired it all up except for one last wire. Its a black wire comes out of the engine loom over by the coilpack. I beleive its an ignition live, ive had that car running by running it straight from the battery so far.

Question is wheres the best place to link it up to an ignition live wire in the engine bay? the car was a corsa sri c14se to begin with so i cant run it off the coil like on my last cars. I didnt really want to run a wire back under the dash as i want to keep it as neat as possbile, i havent got a test light to go round checking for live feeds. If it comes to it i will have to run it back across the engine bay

Thanks for any help.,
B3KAN

User status: Offline
4th Oct 08 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It goes inside the car at the loom where the rest has been joined up at the ecu its the thin black wire

New Poll