corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » In need of a new TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In need of a new TV
Danny P

User status: Offline
6th Oct 08 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright folks,

In need of a new TV for my bedroom as my current one is on its last legs. Current TV is 21" but its an old style one with the massive surround, so im thinking if I get a new plasma jobby I can get a big of a bidder one, 30" maybe...

Anyone got any reccomendations for TV around that size? Doesn't need to have freeview/DVD built in or anything as i've got all that sorted already. Not looked at TV's for ages so any help is appreciated

EDIT - Here is a pic of where its going to go. (Ignor the trainers etc ) Thinking of maybe putting it on the wall under the shelf then i've got more space for my stereo etc on the stand thingy

Joe

6th Oct 08 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Generally its either 26" or 32"

The rest probably depends on budget, I've got a Samsung one that I've had a couple of years and its been great.
Danny P

6th Oct 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think 26" might be best then. As you can see its at the end of my bed so think 32" might be too in your face if you know what I mean
Ben G

6th Oct 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hoolyoaks ftl

samsung, lg or philips are your best bets.
Joe

6th Oct 08 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a 26" will be fine, thats what I have and its fine and my TV is a bit further away than yours by the looks of it.
Danny P

6th Oct 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been having a look online, prices seem to range from £200 - £450, guessing as with all things its a "get what you pay for" situation?

We've got a Samsung in the front room which is alright, might stick with them if they come recomended by you an all Joe

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » In need of a new TV 24 database queries in 0.0097821 seconds