corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Just retire....PLEASE!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just retire....PLEASE!
Aaron

User status: Offline
10th Oct 08 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/7659262.stm

Does this guy not do anyone else's head in? and i dont even follow Rugby Union (i follow the superior code of League)
RichR
Premium Member

10th Oct 08 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fairness, he's a match winner and his opposition know that so they nobble him every 5 mintues to keep him off the ball. If you see some of the tackels he endures, its no wonder he's injured all the time
Marc

10th Oct 08 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that I follow rugby, but aren't Newcastle Falcons a bit shit?
Mad Moe

10th Oct 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Falcons aren't expected to do well this season due to losing a number of quality internationals close season however there start to the season has shown some glimmers of hope.

As for Wilkinson, when fit he is quite simply the best number 10 in the Northern Hemisphere. It's just a shame injuries have ravaged his career to the extent they have. Regardless he will be remembered as one of the best Rugby player of all time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Just retire....PLEASE! 23 database queries in 0.0068040 seconds