corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine takes a while to start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine takes a while to start
hmfctal

User status: Offline
17th Oct 08 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well recently my car wouldn't start at all, had to bump it, then it worked again, got it checked by an auto electrician at the garage who couldnt find the problem. So last night, i turned the key, nothing, (when i cudnt start before it clicked, not this time), so turned it agen and started, never thought anything of it. So not too long ago today i went to go out, and it took three attempts to start the engine. Anyone know what could be the problem?
craig_s

17th Oct 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you just getting a clicking noise?if so it's probably your starter motor if your battery is ok.

or is it turning over but just not starting?
k e l

17th Oct 08 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either a bad earth if it takes a while to crank over or not at all.knacked starter motor depends on what sounds its making

New Poll