corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Avast Help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Avast Help!!
Dione J

User status: Offline
   26th Oct 08 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im currently running Windows Vista on my desktop & having problems trying to down load avast free software, have checked by security settings and not sure what i need to turn off.........

http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Edition/3000-2239_4-10019223.html?part=dl-AvastHome&subj=dl&tag=button&cdlPid=10888427

I keep getting error message saying "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded"

Any tips of help please guys as im not up to scratch on PC's anymore!!??
_Allan_

User status: Offline
26th Oct 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This might work but I do not have Vista to check:

-----------------------------------------------------
Try this and see if it helps. If it does you will have to decide if you want to disable the security that it gives you for the convenience of downloading what you want.

Go to your user settings and under the UAC (User Account Control) uncheck the box and I beleive you may have to reboot.
See if you still get the messages. If you do, then you may want to go back and select it again.
-------------------------------------------

New Poll