corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x9's, air horn, dtm mirrors and clear side reps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6x9's, air horn, dtm mirrors and clear side reps
antoni

User status: Offline
26th Oct 08 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JBL GT5-963 6x9

70w rms
210w peak

I ran them off a small amp, never had any problems with them, no box, but come with grills. a few small marks here and there, but nothing too noticable

£10

Twin air horn

Makes a very noticable toooot which gets muchos attention, rather loud aswell which isn't a bad thing, comes with everything needed to fit apart from wiring as that was thrown away

£10

DTM Mirrors

Had them on my corsa a while ago and then used the base plates to create mirror blanks, they are still in the standard black plastic finish and have a few marks, but I am pretty sure you would paint them anyway

you will need to buy base plates for you're car at £10+/- from nearest motorworld etc

£10

Clear side repeaters

Were on my corsa within the first few weeks I got it, come with orange bulbs and original box, but the clips that hold them in have snapped off when I removed them, a bit of clear silicone will keep them held in place nicely though.

£10

None of the above prices include postage

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by antoni]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x9's, air horn, dtm mirrors and clear side reps 24 database queries in 0.0081871 seconds