corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Reg plate K4 00RSA Looks brilliant on!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Reg plate K4 00RSA Looks brilliant on!
princesspammy

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale the number plate K4 00RSA, Im selling it in 2 weeks and it will be on ebay on auction unless I get a good offer beforehand. I have already been offered £550.
I have to sort out all of the papers etc hence why it will be up to 2 weeks before I sell it, buyer will have to sort out registration to the new vehicle.

Thanks!
fazza

5th Nov 08 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where u from
princesspammy

5th Nov 08 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chesterfield, near sheffield
Doldy

5th Nov 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£550!! fucking take that ftw!
princesspammy

5th Nov 08 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its a good offer but Im going to auction it as its near xmas, he said if i dont sell it for more at auction he will still buy it as he sells them for a living and is going to sell it on anyway.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Reg plate K4 00RSA Looks brilliant on! 24 database queries in 0.0097640 seconds