corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 262bhp mk5 Fiesta

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 262bhp mk5 Fiesta
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Nov 08 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=424263&page=1

Basically, it needs to go, I've got a change of circumstances which mean I'll need some money soon, and this is a luxury I can do without.

The basic spec is -

Focus RS engine
Ported and polished head
New gaskets, manifold studs and tensioners 200 miles ago
ARP head stud and nuts
Equal length tubular exhaust manifold
Side exit 3" exhaust system
HKS EVC-4 boost controller
15" compomotive MOs
Uprated RS Turbo gearbox with LSD
Toyo R888s
Gotech Pro engine management with launch control set up, it just grips and goes....
HiSpec billet 4 pots on the front
Stack water temp gauge

That's about it.

262bhp and 255lb/ft in a stripped out Fiesta makes it VERY fast, all it needs is a bigger fuel pump, some more boost and it'll see over 300bhp.

It had a few teething troubles and could do with a little bit of tidying, but it's an awesome car and beats a hell of a lot of proper cars. The teething troubles are now sorted too.

It'd be an idea track car IMO, loads of grip, loads of power, should do amesome 0-60 times and go on to a silly top speed (theoretically just shy of 170mph) if anyone had the bottle...

I MIGHT consider swapping it for an EK Civic VTI, or a very clean, EG Civic SiR/VTi.

Other than that, I'm looking for £4000 ono. I don't NEED to sell it, it would just make my life easier if I did.

All in all, the car owes me well over five grand, hence the price. The conversion alone is more than that, and I could split it for parts for the money I'm asking.

All the pics are in the thread.

u2u if you're interested, but no test pilots, you won't get a drive unless I see you have the cash upfront, and proof of insurance....

[Edited on 08-11-2008 by Robin]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 262bhp mk5 Fiesta 24 database queries in 0.0065958 seconds