corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mordaunt-Short Avant 900 series Home Cinema Speaker Package

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mordaunt-Short Avant 900 series Home Cinema Speaker Package
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
7th Nov 08 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are around 4 years old, seen very little use and never over-run (I'm selling these on behalf of my dad, and he can't stand the music up too loud!) These speakers sound absolutely fantasitc even without a seperate subwoofer, as the MS908 floorstanding front speakers have built in 10" woofers and provide more than enough bass for all but the most hardcore bass-addicts. Along with the floorstanders, the package comprises the MS905C centre speaker, and two MS903 bipolar rear speakers.
The only reason for sale is that after 18 years apart, my parents have just got back together (!) and my mum already has a home cinema setup in her house, so they are now surplus to requirement. I also have a Sony STR-DB2000 amplifier for sale (also listed on here) which was used to power these speakers.
Also included in the sale is all the QED Original speaker cable complete with banana plugs. The rear speakers have 6m and 12m of standard QED Original cabling, the centre speaker has 4m of bi-wired cabling, and the front speakers have 10m and 1m of bi-wired cabling, making a total of around 33m which cost well over £100 with the banana plugs as well.
The speakers do not have any boxes as they were far too big to keep, but due to the weight anyway collection from Hereford HR1 would be best, but feel free to make your own arrangements with a courier if required.
Any more questions, feel free to ask! We will be sad to see these speakers go, but we just don't have a need for two home cinema setups in one house!
We are looking for around £425 as a base price, but they are taking up quite a lot of room in the garage so would be open to sensible offers around that

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mordaunt-Short Avant 900 series Home Cinema Speaker Package 24 database queries in 0.0075970 seconds