corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Smoked rear lights

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Smoked rear lights
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
8th Nov 08 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slight damage (as shown in the pics) hence £25 delivered
Left hand side one

Slight damage on the boot side of the light, but this cant be seen when the boot is closed anyway

RHS one

Slight crack on the bottom of the right hand side one

Ive been as honest as I can wtih the description, when the lights are on and fitted the damage is barely noticable anyway, I had them on my corsa for 2 years and it never bothered me enough to change them, Im only selling cos the whole car has been stripped for parts.
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
8th Nov 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In response to any U2Us, there is no damage at all to the faces of the lenses, only to the edges. Any apparent cracks on the lenses themselves are just due to the light, and are actually internal parts of the light!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Smoked rear lights 24 database queries in 0.0056348 seconds