corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » unfinished redtop how much will i get???????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author unfinished redtop how much will i get???????
phil980

User status: Offline
9th Nov 08 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

started a redtop conversion bought the car the engine with the loom gearbox and the conversion kit, its all ready to be put in i have every thing to get it going but do not have the time anymore to finish it unfortunatley. how much do you think i would get selling it all together as one? all it needs to be road worthy is mot tax and two seats and uprated breaks the body work is mint all it needs is a good t cut to bring the colour back which i will do befor selling it?
Jam666
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Nov 08 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phil980

9th Nov 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what if i was to add the coilovers that have never been on a car and buckets to it they are still in the packaging
konlabos

9th Nov 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 sold his with the engine fitted and coilovers and buckets for 750 ao i recon u'd struggle to got 650 even including the other bits coz the person has to go to the trouble o fitting it...
tintin

10th Nov 08 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better to break it mate. The engine, box and what not alone can fetch £350.
phil980

10th Nov 08 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would break it but just havent got time to do it, how long does it take to put the engine in and get everything running once it is in???
cheers

New Poll