corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » taking the bumber strips of a corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author taking the bumber strips of a corsa b
mega megane

User status: Offline
14th Nov 08 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just looking a bitta help, was gona colour code the black bumber strips and wheel arch cover strips on my friends corsa.. had a quick look at them and they look like they can screw off (wich would save me having to mask up) are they cliped on screwed a bit of both???

basically any advice on the best way to colour code them

im sure you know what i mean but pictures always help decifer my ramblings (cheers to dangsi like what ya did with it btw, interior spraying came out well, may be next project on the cards)
Ryan

15th Nov 08 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you mean the strips down the side of the car, they are held on by an adhesive
harrisp

15th Nov 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if your on about bumper tops then they are part of the bumpers.
mega megane

17th Nov 08 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was talking about bumber top.. kina feared as much...will be doing it tomoro, well preparing it anyway... the strips on the wheel arches can they come off??? are they cliped???

New Poll