corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.0 Breeze

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0 Breeze
Jessop

User status: Offline
18th Nov 08 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this used to be my mates first car. Kept it for about 2 months and then got something better and left it sat outside of his house for months on end,

Then after about 4 months of it doing nothing I got his Rover took off me by cops (long story but needed a runabout for few weeks while they had it) so we got this going again. 125k on the clocks and once it was bumped off it was spot on.....Reliable as fook lol.

Unfortunatley I had to go to Bridlington in it and coming back got a bit enthusiastic on the country twisties. Ended up in a ditch :'(

Going to get new bumpers and a wing for it then get them + the bonnet sprayed after crimbo. New back lights and then it should be good to go again, hopefully pass its mot in Febuary.

If it does pass I will probaly put a 1.4 engine in it now it's mine. Will keep this thread updated once I start doing bits to it!
l15ter

18th Nov 08 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great colour

but shame its fucked

more of a shame is those lexus lights and back bumper

then again dnt get is fixed and go for a rat look lol
Jessop

18th Nov 08 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rat look is cool but how it actually sits now is not cool! Wood screw holding the front bumper on and back bumper screwed on untill it gets new parts lmao
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

18th Nov 08 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh dear, good colour but not a shame the light and rear bumper got smashed lol (sorry)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.0 Breeze 23 database queries in 0.0101039 seconds