corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » n reg corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author n reg corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale
youngyakabarney
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
18th Nov 08 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a n reg black corsa sri 2.0 16v red top up for sale. the car is tax and tested and on the books as a 1.4.16v up to new owner to declaire the engine. the car has been lowered on fk coilovers,drilled and groved valver breaks, the last owner told me the car had been chipped but carnt say for sure.has black cav slabs, lmf hubs,shafts and mounts. recently had a petrol tank fitted as the old one was leaking, had new break pipes on the rear. momo millennuim evo steering wheel, power steering. full 2.5inc exhaust system. will have a new radiator fitted as well as the 1 that is on is leaking. the passenger door could do with replacing as it has been broke into but has never bothered me does have a few little dents here and there nothing a little extra tlc wnt fix.other than what stated the car is overall tidy. interior is spotless. i had swapped this for my r5turbo that i was selling. so now this is up for sale in place of the 5 lol. needing the money to finish me other corsa off. probs still a good few things i have missed out if u have questions please free to ask and i will reply asap or u can txt or ring on 07999005623.
£2000 open to offers any resonable 1 will be accepted cheers
more then welcome to veiw the car.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » n reg corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale 24 database queries in 0.0075340 seconds