corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » House Progress

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author House Progress
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Porch is getting rebuilt, new front door on and apex roof on top

Back Garden

There was soil at the top of the steps retained by a bit of wood, which collapsed on me so i've dug it all out revealing an extra step

Steps need rebuilding as they are quite steep and unstable, need some ideas on what to do?

I've started to build up the wall at the bottom end of the steps, as they were open and its quite dangerous, put some timber battens as its my first attempt at building a wall so want it to be as straight and level as possible so it will be strong enough with the height

Landing is pretty much done apart from glossing the skirtings/architravels

more to follow .............
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Nov 08 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate, and the wall looks like a very good job, although I'm not a bricklayer so not exactly an expert!

You better get on with it though - won't have much work come Monday

New Poll