corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa turco c20let

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa turco c20let
penelope

User status: Offline
25th Nov 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my corsa turbo c20let. engine is out of a calibra with 88k. it has eds phase 2chip, bailey twin piston dumpvalve.large front mounted intercooler hidden behing bumper with 2.5 inch piping.boost gauge fitted in heater vent. it pulls very well and is very fast.it was fitted using chris astley mounts and cv's the shell is a 1.6 sport and is still registered as a 1.6, it has a full gsi kit and is all colour coded.1 year mot and 3 months tax. black cesaro alloys with good tyres all round, vectra v6 front brakes. the interior is standard sport which is mint. just had a full custom 2.5 inch exhaust from turbo back, sounds very nice. im selling it as i want another impreza.

bad bits..

slight rust around the rear wiper.
couple of small scratches on the bonnet.
contact me on 07784062904 or msn is.
I was looking for around £3400 or px for a impreza with cash your way

accrombie@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa turco c20let 24 database queries in 0.0349960 seconds