corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Vauxhall Corsa £650 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified Vauxhall Corsa £650 ono
Wagsta

User status: Offline
   25th Nov 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title says, i have a 1.2 8v, L reg modified corsa b for sale. It has run out of tax and mot and i dont use the car anymore so i wont be renewing it. Basically, the car is just taking up space now so need it gone. The car has the following:

Full Combat 2 Wide Arch Kit, arches n skirts blended into body. One-Off Front and Back Bumpers
Bad-Boy Extended Bonnet
Bad-Boy Smoothed Boot with gsi spoiler
17" Black TSW Alloys
Straight through Powerflow Dual Exit Exhaust System
2 Red Cobra Monaco Bucket Seats (One Sparco harness fitted/needed, one bucket seat needs fitting)
Lowered 60mm Front, 30mm Back (Back needs lowering more in my opinion)

Well thats all i can remember at the mo, want the car gone as soon as if possible as its just taking up space......

Car came with a digi dash in so as been replaced with a standard set of clocks with the wrong mileage. Car has done 83k, but replacement speedo reads 109k i think.....can be changed easily.

Any questions about the car just ask.......open to offers as i want the car gone

Oh and the windows are back in the car now....these pics were taken as we was putting the windows back in lol.

£650 ono U2U me with any questions etc
Cheers

[Edited on 26-11-2008 by Wagsta]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Vauxhall Corsa £650 ono 24 database queries in 0.0038230 seconds