corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GSI - XE corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI - XE corsa
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
26th Nov 08 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, I bought this about two months ago, planning to use it as a donor car then get a 1.6 engine and sell it on as it should be, as its still registered as a 1.6 16v.

It's a genuine GSI but with the 2 litre 16v redtop in it! Its the better engine out of the redtops too! and its chipped.

Fires up everytime, yeh its a bit tappety before it warms up but what car isn't, otherwise its a minter of an engine. Pulls stupidly strong and hits 100 in no time what so ever. To be honest it scared me a bit, being used to a 1.4 sport

It's got a nice cavalier steering wheel in it, apparently they're hard to get hold of says my mate, looks smart anyway as its smaller, bonnet pins, alloys and a drycell battery which is relocated to the boot....

I don't actually know much about it as the guy I bought it from, who is a mates dads mate, had two of them and he bought them as pocket rockets but had to get rid as his wife wouldn't stop moaning at him, telling him his skyline was taking enough room on the yard as it was lol. The only thing I can tell you is that it was previously built for rallying but they never got around to doing it. You can see this from the look of the wheels too.

Unfortunately the tax and m.o.t ran out at the beginning of october so I've declared it sorn.

The only reason I am selling is because I recently bought a turbo kit for my 1.4 sport and have a weakness for the dump valve sound lol, pathetic maybe but hey

If it doesn't sell as a whole, I will be splitting as the engine is worth a nice amount as it is.

I'd prefer to break even as I payed £650
but very very very nearest offers mayb be accepted.

U2U me if interested,
Greg

^^ Last pic shows it without SFI unit on as I bought a power cap which I also need to sell

[Edited on 26-11-2008 by greg-turbo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GSI - XE corsa 24 database queries in 7.9098630 seconds