corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 128bhp £1995

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 128bhp £1995
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
27th Nov 08 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very shortly my car will be up for sale as i am looking to get a Astra 1.9 CDTI SRI.

This car has never missed a beat in my ownership and i'm looking to sell up because i feel i have moved on from the modified car scene.

When i got the car it was practically standard bar -60 springs, this was in April 2008. Since then i have done various modifacations;

Engine

1.6 16v 84,000 miles
Inlet manifold
4-1 manifold
de-cat (cat comes with car)
Full exhaust
Induction kit

Suspension & Tyres

Front coilover suspension (30-80mm)
Rear shocks and springs (80mm)
Speedline allessio 2's
2 new tyres, other two are in good con
2 Litre brake set-up with plenty life left

Body

Depo smoked headlights
Opel grille
Opel mudflaps
Smoked indicators
Anthracite trim

I.C.E

Kenwood flip out cd player
Sony x-plod 12" sub and 1000watt amp.
Pretty sure i have a standard headunit aswell.

The engine had a top end rebuild at 73,000 miles (receipts available) and the car runs very well and sounds lovely. i also have another bumper that will be included in sale as current one has the usual winter marks. The car sailed through its last M.O.T with 2 advisorys which both got fixed there and then.

The interior is in good condition with no tears to the seats, its all standard except the handbrake cover and a richbrook gearstick.

The car has recently been dyno'd at 128.5bhp and was still pulling at the limiter, its crying out for a remap to easily see 130bhp.

6 months tax and m.o.t till July.

Any Querys please u2u me i am located in Fife, Scotland.

£1995 o.n.o

More photos in my garage

[Edited on 27-11-2008 by Pete_vxl]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 128bhp £1995 24 database queries in 0.0069380 seconds