corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Astra Van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 Astra Van
jibjob

User status: Offline
29th Nov 08 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale is my astra van its glacier white and has had the bump strips, mirrors and rear boot handle colour coded.

the rear window has been tinted in limo black for privacy professionally done.

it has 17" OZ racing wheels with near enough brand new tyres.

just had a brand new turbo fitted and oil return pipe fitted.

no rust, no scratches and no dents.

close to brand new brakes fitted only a few hundred miles covered.

near enough perfect condition inside just a small tear in the floor carpet but it is covered easily with car mats.

it does have an MOT until near the end of Feb but unfortunately the tax runs out at the end of the month.

the grill has been resprayed to all black except the badge.

ply lined and has sound deadening fitted throughout the inside so it is a very quiet ride.

theres only really one slight bad point and that is the mileage. its on 145k but with a brand new turbo, oil return pipe and a full service its still a perfect engine. but the price reflects the mileage.

overall its a great condition van and runs sweet as a nut. it can be seen running and viewing is welcome.

base price is £1250 but offers are welcome as its taking up space up my drive and needs to be gone.

if you email me on jonny_betteley@hotmail.com or text me on 07817851399 i will probably reply to you quicker than i would if you u2u me as i work evenings so dont always have time to get online.

pics of the van when i bought it before the tint and colour coding.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Astra Van 24 database queries in 0.0182650 seconds