corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » black carbon on rear bumper!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black carbon on rear bumper!
mikey26

User status: Offline
1st Dec 08 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i keep havin to wipe black carbon off my rear bumper everyday what could be causing it could it be runnin too rich what can i do to sort this cause its doin my head in now peeps!!!
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Dec 08 at 02:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich running would normally indicate problems with airflow. Might also be sensor related, you got engine management light on?
mikey26

1st Dec 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Rich running would normally indicate problems with airflow. Might also be sensor related, you got engine management light on?

no mate eml hasnt come on at all and once warm car isnt smokey at all only the normal bit of smoke you get. it has a 1.6 16v astra engine in it. has k+n so wil try cleanin that 1st and go from there cheers ian.

New Poll