corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cinquecento Sporting (cheap winter run around)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cinquecento Sporting (cheap winter run around)
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
5th Dec 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, deffinately decided to sell it! Going to play with my bike for a bit. Don't need the stress i put on myself with cars so thats it, come finish the Credit Crunch Cinq!

The car's in pretty good condition really. Its red and not faded to pink, done 82K miles, 11months MOT and 5 months tax. Recently had the head gasket changed and the cam belt and water pump around 10k ago.

Its got G-Max suspension all round, but will sell it on standard stuff as its upto the new owner as to whether they want to put the cut down G-Max springs on.

Couple of bad bits include a small dent on a rear arch, crack in the front bumper and the drivers seat bolster has worn through.

Good bits are its uber cheap to run! £10 of fuel gets me around 100 miles (petrol at 89.9) and insurance is around £200 for me (i'm 25 with 6 yncb)

Price is £450 ONO

[Edited on 07-12-2008 by jimmy 2.1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cinquecento Sporting (cheap winter run around) 24 database queries in 0.0062449 seconds