corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b / nova coilovers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b / nova coilovers
Jase1.4

User status: Offline
10th Dec 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

long story, thought my old shocks were just old and nackered as my wheels were never straight despite being tracked, so instead of a new spring kit i went for coilovers but had the same problem. knew something was wrong, and when i took it to be tracked at a different garage been advised to have a chasis alignment check as it could have been in a shunt, which we kinda suspected. instead of putting more money into it im putting it through the mot and getting rid. so gona start selling parts.

there ta technik coilovers.
fronts are fully adjustable think they say its from 20 to 120mm drop. brought them about 2 months ago and were fitted for 5/6 days. the thread is covered in copper grease to protect it but can leave it or clean it off up to you.

backs are 60mm springs with adjusters that higher it, and rear shocks. never used left them in the box as left my old stuff on.

c spanner with them to. havnt looked into posting them yet but looking for around £160.

only pic before i fit them will get some more
Davidkent

10th Dec 08 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.p4d.co.uk - Register there, and you get 5% Discount.
If its 1 box and isn't massively heavy then its about £8 - You could always split into 2 to save weight and its still only £16 ish..
David
Jase1.4

10th Dec 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate ill look into that
purcell7

10th Dec 08 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where bouts are you in west midlands? cheers
Jase1.4

10th Dec 08 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

near cannock / wolverhampton

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b / nova coilovers 24 database queries in 0.0091388 seconds