corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MR2 T-BAR - WHITE, IMMACULTE CONDITION, S-STEEL EXHAUST ETC SWAP 4 UR CORSA!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MR2 T-BAR - WHITE, IMMACULTE CONDITION, S-STEEL EXHAUST ETC SWAP 4 UR CORSA!
anthcorsa

User status: Online
10th Dec 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've decided after a long while to sell my pride and joy...

It's a 1988 toyota mr2 mk1 t-bar 1.6 16v twin cam producing 135bhp! in white, in absoloute perfectionate condition. This been the T-Bar edition gives you the ability to remove the glass roof on the car. With this car comes an absoloute solid amount of service history from new, only 3 owners in total, 90,000 miles, sounds & runs like an absoloute dream. It has been regulary serviced by toyota from new and have all reciepts to prove! Has been fitted with a full Longlife exhaust system, which sounds strong and deep costing £450.00, with reciepts to prove also. 4 brand new pirelli tyres on 15'' teardrop alloy wheels. A full cobra alarm system & immobilisers, interior is in unmarkable condition with no rips or tears, engine is mechanically sound, with a new clutch and gearbox replaced 20,000 miles ago.
Not an ounce of rust visible on the car, and what a headturner it truely is. The car has been recently taxed until may 2009, and mot'd until august 2009!

I'm asking 800gbp, im in no rush to sell the vehicle, viewings welcome, any enquiries plz e-mail me or txt me,as above im willing to either swap or part ex the vehicle for preferably a corsa thankyoufor looking...

tel: 07735408742

now il let the pictures do the talking....

[Edited on 10-12-2008 by anthcorsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MR2 T-BAR - WHITE, IMMACULTE CONDITION, S-STEEL EXHAUST ETC SWAP 4 UR CORSA! 24 database queries in 0.1755509 seconds