corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.2 16V 5 DR Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 1.2 16V 5 DR Black
alexm

User status: Offline
11th Dec 08 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my black 5 DR Corsa club 1.2 16v, its on a v-plate. Would be a great first car, group 3 insurance, cheap on fuel.

There is a bit of mayo on the filler cap which makes me think the head gasket MAY be on its way out...This is reflected in the price, still runs and drives ok though(bit tappety) ( i just want rid quickly now to make up the money i need to buy my friends astra!!!)

MOT JULY 2009 (covered 10k miles since then) Tax same.

Overall its in pretty good condition, it does have 100k on the clock but has had no problem starting in the cold or running as of yet!!

4 ok tyres on it and brand new spare in boot, its on cav gsi alloys in black.

It has a backbox, and i will also include the standard one in the sale.
Debadged professionally all round.
Debadged grill.
Sunstrip.
Black alloy beesting aerial.

Does have a couple of bad points like any car, there is a dent in the bonnet as in the photo's, and the handbrake is a little weak, but ive been told its just the adjusters in the drum themselves £20/30 roughly if you were to bother fixing it.

Car has been recently serviced about a month ago, done air,fuel,oil filters, oil change, plugs.

New clutch fitted 10K ago.
Fairly new brake discs.
Had a wheel bearing done around 10k ago too. So its pretty much up together

Thanks for reading! Call 07966 744 915 Or e-mail me.

395 OVNO

http://images.pistonheads.com/aimg/819/819549-1.jpg
http://images.pistonheads.com/aimg/819/819549-2.jpg

[Edited on 11-12-2008 by alexm]

[Edited on 11-12-2008 by alexm]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 1.2 16V 5 DR Black 24 database queries in 0.0192981 seconds