corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » air intake and alternator e16se...haynes manual?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author air intake and alternator e16se...haynes manual?
jibjob

User status: Offline
15th Dec 08 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what exactly comprises the standard air intake on an E16SE from filter on mainfold? i know theres going to be pipes and hoses etc but im not sure what else i need.

also would i be able to use an alternator off a 1.2 8v coilpack engine on the E16SE engine? i cant seem to find any info on them so dont know whether they are different voltages or not.

and finally does anyone have a nova haynes manual i could have for the gte/gsi? ripspeedland aka halfords never has any in and no matter which one i go to theres never any and i cant be bothered for them to order one in because i'll be waiting forever lol

any help would be great

cheers

New Poll