corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » L reg Corsa 1.4, 5 door, white - going cheap!!!!! UPDATED!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author L reg Corsa 1.4, 5 door, white - going cheap!!!!! UPDATED!!!
miniblob

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L256 CPL - Vauxhall Corsa GSI 1.4 16v, 4 door - 70K miles!!!! Scroll Down For Pics!!!

First things first - this car is an MOT Failure!!!

It failed the MOT on September 11th 2008.

Failures were:

Both headlamps insecure (aim not tested)
Brake load sensing valve linkage seized
Offside front suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded

Advisory items were:

Power steering component has slight seepage from a component
Nearside front suspension mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive

May be an easy fix for someone!!!

Car was in daily use prior to this failure - town and motorway. Was driving perfectly, fairly nippy little car.
Brakes bite fairly low on the pedal (presumably due to the bias valve) but have had parts in the last year and work perfectly well!
Was perfectly reliable, no overheating or any issues at all while driving. Battery is now flat due to standing for a couple of months, but i am confident it will start easily if jumped/charged.

Was previously owned by my friends nan, so has not been thrashed. She has moved on to a new car which she can drive more easily!!

Central locking from the key - sometimes a little stiff, but always works fine.

Interior is immaculate and the mileage is low!!!!!

There is a £400 receipt from 26/04/05 (53350 miles) for cylinder head remove, skim and replace with new cam belt and gaskets!!
There are also mot's dating back to 1999 and a selection of main dealer receipts from the previous owner, for general servicing, etc.

Don't know much more, but if i get a chance i will have a poke about - maybe even clean it up and take some more pics!! It does look pretty good when cleaned up!!

Just after a sensible offer for this car as it is in our way!!!!

More info Click Me!!

Feel free to text or call me 24/7 (leave a message if i don't answer and i'll call back).

Rob - 07513479942

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » L reg Corsa 1.4, 5 door, white - going cheap!!!!! UPDATED!!! 24 database queries in 0.0074210 seconds