corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » cav rims (wil swop what u got?)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cav rims (wil swop what u got?)
chatty

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right were do we start i am selling these wheels as i am wanting summit different on my car. They have 4 brandnew tyres with about 1000 miles on them. They are 195/45/15. The rims are not kirbed they are stil in there origanol colour silver these have never been painted before. They could do with a refurb as they are corroided around the edger. The tyres on them are wanli tyres if thats hoe u spell it. cheers chatty.....
[img][/img]

[Edited on 10-01-2009 by chatty]
neilb1

14th Jan 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some caviler excecutive wheels same tires as yours but trackings been out on one tire and took inside down abit ill get some photos up for you just find some
1.4sportspanker

18th Jan 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much and where abouts are you thanks
BeArDy

18th Jan 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra GSi Blade wheels.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » cav rims (wil swop what u got?) 24 database queries in 0.0063698 seconds