corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Nikon D90 Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nikon D90 Help
C2RL R

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Dad has just bought a Nikon D90 and has a question i was hoping somebody on here could answer. He has only just opened the packaging so whilst he is waiting for the battery to charge up he had a quick look through the view finder. He said it is very dark and he can hardly see anything. He said that when he has looked through other Nikon camera's everything was clear and he could see no problem. Therefore, we assume it is because it is switched off and when he puts the battery in it will illuminate somehow. can't find anything in the manual explaining this though. are we correct to think this or is there something wrong with it?
mattk

10th Jan 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That may very well be the case, I had a D40 and now have a D200, the veiw finders in these are the same if they are on or off

The D90 is very modern though so that may well be the case, stick the battery in for a sec and try it

[Edited on 10-01-2009 by mattk]
AndyKent

10th Jan 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cap on?

Not clued up on Nikons, but I would have though the view on or off would be the same...
C2RL R

11th Jan 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted now. Its the same on or off so long as there is a charged battery in there. It must illuminate some how. Cheers.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Nikon D90 Help 23 database queries in 0.0085979 seconds