corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » selling set of astra alloys (set of 5)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author selling set of astra alloys (set of 5)
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
13th Jan 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite ppl iv got a set of alloys from an astra it is a full set of 5 and 2 have brand new tyers on 2 have almost new tyers on and the speare could do with a new tyer will get more pics of other alloys. but hear is a pic of what you would be buying want them gone ASAP forgot to mention there is 4 center caps these are 14" apologys to the lads that were trying to help i jumped to conclusion didnt check lol i thaught i would open these to offers if anyone intrested need them gone ASAP as im moving home and no were to store them

[Edited on 15-01-2009 by liam-corsa-1400]
bartstart

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they look like cav lxi alloys mate should be 14"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » selling set of astra alloys (set of 5) 23 database queries in 0.0079620 seconds