corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Adding a simple calendar to a website

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adding a simple calendar to a website
John

User status: Offline
19th Jan 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I can use google.

Website for renting out a cottage, I want to add a calendar to it with availability.

Option 1, an extremely easy to update static one (it's not me that'll be doing the updating although I can install it)

Option 2 which would be preferable if it's not too difficult to maintain, one that you can click on and select dates that would then be mailed (or something) and would either update automatically that it was booked or possibly just go in and edit as per option 1.

Or anything along those lines tbh, as said I can install it and do anything at the start but I won't be maintaining it so has to be fairly simple.

I'm not quite sure exactly what i'm looking for so any web guys have any ideas?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 09 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw one lately which is view only but basically its linked in from google ocalendar. You edit it on their website and press 'publish' once you make the changes and boom your page that links it in is updated! I think I saw it on ringweekends
John

19th Jan 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Google looks like it'll do the job, i'm just reading up on that just now, looks fairly simple.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 09 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet

New Poll