corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » honda civic 1.4i fusion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author honda civic 1.4i fusion
am4nf

User status: Offline
27th Jan 09 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1999 T reg with 73k on the clock, will be newly serviced for sale, 10 months mot, and about 9 months tax been the owner of the car for a year now, previous owner bought the car 6 years ago from honda dealership, car has 15" bsa infinity alloys like brand new no scuffs etc, 1 new tyre other 3 have plenty of tread all tyres are uni royal rainsport, car also comes with blue coil springs that lower to a max of 55mm havnt got round to getting them fitted yet, interior is immaculate as you can see from picture, regularly maintained/hoovered as well as getting washed on a regular basis, during the time ive had the car ive had no problems with it, got the exhaust made up and fitted around july last year which had a lifetime garantee.

now for the bad bits - every car has them - some small scrathes on the bumper im sure a good buff would take them out and it also has a 2p size dent on the bonnet but hasnt damaged the paint, small bit of rust where b bumper meets arch

thats all i can think of, probably missed something out,

OPEN TO OFFERS ON THIS over £1,000 but i wont be accepting anything daft in no hurry to sell

SWAP/ PX (cash my way) for a corsa why?

contact me via u2u, adam_james2@hotmail.co.uk or phone me on 07821559644

thanks for looking

(fan blade in the pics isnt included lol was just trying it out)

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by am4nf]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » honda civic 1.4i fusion 24 database queries in 0.3739579 seconds