corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just got back from a T.A Selection weekend

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got back from a T.A Selection weekend
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
1st Feb 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And im fukkkkkked

Was honestly the hardest physicaly challenge ever.

Soo much running and walking long distances...got blisters all over my feet because I did it in trainers and already had a foot injury which made it harder

Had to spend the night in the woods last night not in a tent either haha just had a little basha which is a cover raised off the ground slightly.

Had to do a 1.5 mile run in less than 12:30 I got 11:20 but need to get it down to 10:30 idealy.

Asult course yesterday which was also quite demanding and a 4 mile treck today.

Did a patrol over a couple of miles at night last night too learning hand signals and differnt formations. This was quite cool and while doing it all of a sudden the sound of rapid gunfire erupted from people training somewhere else in the distance which was an experience .

But its the bits inbetween that get you.. your constantly walking between places which are often 1-2 miles apart like where you eat to where you learn things to different fields etc and thats with a heavy backback on and then when you get there more physical demanding tasks.

Was gonna give up tday as my feet had had it carried on though and passed and atm just deciding weather or not to carry on. Peaple already in say it does get better you just have to stick it out.
Mobby

1st Feb 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for queen and country!!
J da Silva

1st Feb 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot can place your queen in your colons.

[Edited on 01-02-2009 by J da Silva]
eddiewhiteley

1st Feb 09 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck that, i can think of about 5 million things id rather do with my spare time. and that includes sticking toothpicks in my balls.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just got back from a T.A Selection weekend 22 database queries in 0.0088959 seconds