corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1600
jpearce

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spec:

logged as a 1400 still but has a c16xe with lexmal inlet piper cross filter M-tech cool running thermostat

front end has been fully polly bushed with new wishbones new ball joints and track rod ends

electric windows

coilovers

full strut brace set

2.0l breaks

Cesaro wheels set of 5 all in good condition with 195/45/15 tyres

vauxhall wind deflectors

M-tech quick-shift gear linkage

tie bar lowering blocks

corsa gsi drive shafts

momo 280mm steering wheel

vectra interior door handles

battery jacket

sunglasses holder from a corsa c

smoked rear lights

6x9 kenwood speakers

the car has power steering it had air con but that was removed when the engine was changed but i still have all the parts to refit it.

the car will also come with new and used parts

spare parts:

new polly bush set for rear axle

new braided break line kit

new strengthening kit (welds in the engine bay)

two front wings

v6 break calipers and discs and loads more parts to many to list

also i have parts to build a throttle bodyed engine i have a low millage 1400 block stripped down ready to be board out to a 1600 , i have SBD pocketed pistons , blackbird throttles , ARP conrod bolts, 1600 crank and all the internals from the 1400

the car is a v reg so 1999 the shell has done 90000 miles no rust underneath very clean never been welded has around 6 months mot and 1 month tax but i will put another 6 months if i get the full asking price. The car does handle very well and is a very fun to drive ideal for a first car or a project car i have spent £££ getting it to how it is now

i am asking £2000 you can find pictures of it in my garage

if anyone is interested my number is 07875334880

thanks james

[Edited on 03-02-2009 by jpearce]

[Edited on 03-02-2009 by jpearce]

[Edited on 08-02-2009 by jpearce]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1600 24 database queries in 0.0085289 seconds