corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » london park and ride. Anyone with any knowledge please look!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author london park and ride. Anyone with any knowledge please look!
richc

User status: Offline
4th Feb 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys

Im wanting to go london in 2 weeks time. Im going to stay in a hotel about 1 mile away from the london eye. Southwark is it? SE1

Somewhere around there anyways withing a few miles. Im driving down and they do no have a carpark! The closest ones are like £15 for 12 hours

jokers. Anyone know any park and ride systems (park over night).

Ill be comming from nottingham

Tried google but cant see much.

Cheers
James

4th Feb 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you just get the train in from Nottingham like most normal people
pow
Premium Member

4th Feb 09 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Train
richc

4th Feb 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
Why don't you just get the train in from Nottingham like most normal people

Because ill use about a tank of fuel there and back. There will be me and the better half. It works out cheaper to drive (depending on the parking which is what i am trying to figure out). Plus there is the independent factor of leave when you wish.

And i want to get my moneys worth out of my Tax that i have just paid and stupid insurance

[Edited on 04-02-2009 by richc]
richc

4th Feb 09 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually you might be right they are doing some cheap deals that i didnt know about

But anyways is there any on the outskirts of london where there is no congestion charge?
richc

4th Feb 09 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
But anyways is there any on the outskirts of london where there is no congestion charge?

Just checked and the train is stupid expensive mainly due to it coming home on a friday...like 180 for both of us!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » london park and ride. Anyone with any knowledge please look! 22 database queries in 0.0528991 seconds