corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » complete corsa gsi engine and running gear

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author complete corsa gsi engine and running gear
Bullboy-Gsi

User status: Offline
6th Feb 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everyone! i am selling my gsi engine, gear box and ecu, THE ONLY THING I WANT TO KEEP ARE THE DRIVESHAFTS, everything else is yours...the engine is still in the car so if you want to hear it running you can, but the engine will be taken out on sunday morning, there is no smoke, no nocks or anything problem sounding. the engine has done 145,000 but is running strong i am looking for £250ono for the complete engine and running gear... u2u me for further details

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » complete corsa gsi engine and running gear 24 database queries in 0.0073750 seconds