corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For swap: 1995 Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For swap: 1995 Corsa B
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
6th Feb 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a BMW 316, around the same age as this

It's in decent condition for its age, loads of MOT and tax. Think 10 months MOT.

Wheels freshly refurbed when I bought them last month, no curbing at all, all good tyres. Yokohama's I think.

Colour coded bumpers and arches, done myself with rattle cans, they're not perfect but they look good. Bumper has a filler repair on the near side. It looks alright.

Bonnet is a replacement from a scrappy after it had a rotten one on it when I bought it. The paint isn't perfect.

Oh, has a GSI spoiler too.

It has red and black bucket seats, replacement door speakers, 6x9s in a stealth shelf and a decent head unit with a USB and SD card slot.

There's masses of photos at http://www.gaz-racing.co.uk/content.php?page=viewphotos.php&vehicleID=33 and loads of write ups on the work I've done.

I gave it a new cam belt, water pump and oil and filter change around Christmas. Oh, new air filter and spark plugs too.

Anyway, I'm after something with power steering and a redtop or W.H.Y really.

EDIT: Forgot it's lowered 40mm on springs and before its next MOT I think it needs a new front n/s wheel bearing and the exhaust will need looking at. At least I think it's a wheel bearing, when you steer left there's a loud noise that just sounds like the standard engine noise getting louder. It might be linked into the exhaust, not sure. Not had it looked at yet. It's got no worse since I've been driving it though.

Just lobbed a punto rear wiper on too.

DAMNIT EDIT 2: It's a 1.2 8v with just short of 90k on the clock. Tiny tiny bit of tapping when it's cold, but that's just hydraulic lifters for you. Other than that it goes well, and returns 50mpg.

Base price of £750 (silly rule) but it's not actually for sale, I'm after a swap.

Gaz

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by Gazdaman]

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by Gazdaman]

[Edited on 07-02-2009 by Gazdaman]

[Edited on 08-02-2009 by Gazdaman]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For swap: 1995 Corsa B 24 database queries in 0.0059121 seconds