corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Kawasaki ZX6R C1H 05 Model

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kawasaki ZX6R C1H 05 Model
Tiesto

User status: Offline
6th Feb 09 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2005 05 Reg
Electric Blue
3700 Miles
FSH
3 months Tax, 7 months MOT
R & G Crash bungs
Double Bubble Screen (Original Included)
Tail Tidy (Original Included)
Both keys, documents, receipts and V5 present.
Oil changes every 500 miles.

Well looked after. Reason for sale is moving into a new house, and no space to keep it

Will also throw in:
Oxford Stormex Cover (Best available)
Brake Caliper Lock
Chain & Lock
And bits and pieces inluding left over oil, dust cover.

Bad points.
Some prick thought it was funny to tip it over , crash bungs took brunt of the damage (thats what they there for!) but left slight marks on the clutch housing and end of handlebar (so small cant see it really). It has also snapped off the end of the footpeg, just needs a new peg. Perfctly rideable and I find it even better with it shortened! No damage to frame, checked over by local garage. Can provide pictures of the minimal damage if needed.

Viewings an be arranged at any time. Please just message or email me and i will get back to you.
Email: w.williams33@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking.

Usual Garbage:
Test rides are welcome but will need full asking amount in cash in my hand before letting you out, have been stung before!

Asking Price: £3300 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Kawasaki ZX6R C1H 05 Model 24 database queries in 0.0060592 seconds