corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bodywork advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bodywork advice
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
13th Feb 09 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im wanting some advice i bought a car off a member off here he told me about some filler work it had done just underneath the petrol cap and above the rear drivers arch anyway looks to been a crap job off it. You carnt see it when u look but if the sun shines on it at an angle ya can see like the creases in the bodywork were its been filled a think it is does anyone no what would be best thing to do to get it looking good again?
paul.mitchell1984

13th Feb 09 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sand back any "crap" work and re do it, pull out any big dints and smooth in again is your best option
corsa_godfather

13th Feb 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it back to bare metal,dont fill over paint!

[Edited on 13-02-2009 by corsa_godfather]

New Poll