corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The shape of things to come?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The shape of things to come?
Tom

User status: Offline
18th Feb 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/7894496.stm

bloody well better not be
Cosmo

18th Feb 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, how the fuck are they meant to manage when they dont understand the off side rule?!
Hammer

18th Feb 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I don't really mind female participation at football, I'm feeling uneasy that they are encroaching more and more on male bonding time
Tom

18th Feb 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed hammer, even on the off chance they understand a bit about football they need to get back to sewing and coffee mornings I can't stand girls in the pub trying to sound like they know more about football than you
Jill
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Yeah, how the fuck are they meant to manage when they dont understand the off side rule?!

OMG no you just didn't say that out loud!!! I think you should rephrase that as some women do not know the offside rule. I know plenty of guys that don't even know it either!

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Agreed hammer, even on the off chance they understand a bit about football they need to get back to sewing and coffee mornings I can't stand girls in the pub trying to sound like they know more about football than you

JILL
Hammer

18th Feb 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Jill
Jill
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MC, my little lovely! How do me old mucker?

JILL
Hammer

18th Feb 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm good thank you sugarplum and you?
Cosmo

18th Feb 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:

OMG no you just didn't say that out loud!!! I think you should rephrase that as some women do not know the offside rule. I know plenty of guys that don't even know it either!

JILL

Jill, are you trying to say, as a Chavski fan, you know more about football than where the location of the Pimms and Panini stands are at the bridge?
Jill
Premium Member

18th Feb 09 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I'm good thank you sugarplum and you?

Good ta!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:

JILL

Jill, are you trying to say, as a Chavski fan, you know more about football than where the location of the Pimms and Panini stands are at the bridge?

That is correct! However I can point you in the direction of the "better" pimms and panini stands at the bridge also

JILL :

[Edited on 18-02-2009 by Jill]
strick206

18th Feb 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi > Kictchen > Now
Jodi_the_g

19th Feb 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are certain things a woman should never do

drink pints
go out without make up
not cook her mans tea
and the most important get involved in sports we gave you netball be gratful.
J da Silva

19th Feb 09 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A woman could never manage male footballers, they do not understand the emotions of a footballing man, how can a light voiced, 9stone woman put her arm around her tough strapping centre half when scores an own goal and install confidence into him? Ridiculous.
strick206

19th Feb 09 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
A woman could never manage male footballers, they do not understand the emotions of a footballing man, how can a light voiced, 9stone woman put her arm around her tough strapping centre half when scores an own goal and install confidence into him? Ridiculous.

Toss him off?
A1EX

20th Feb 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can imagine a scene of all the managers together with the FA chairmen, like in Anchorman when they introduce the female to the team
Eck
Premium Member

20th Feb 09 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God gave women small feet for a reason; So they could get closer to the sink! Ps, agree with all the above Jill

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The shape of things to come? 23 database queries in 0.0096009 seconds