corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lower front strut brace

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lower front strut brace
corsa-jr

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite im new to the straut brace thing just want to kno are they werth it? seen these lower front ones on the bay but where does it get fixed to and what about top front,rear are these any good, really needed and make a difference or werth just getting a rear anti-roll bar?
Gsi_Ire

20th Feb 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't mind know about this too.

I have just arranged to get a top strut brace and I am wondering would I really see that much benefit from a lower one too.
Kevxx

20th Feb 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a sturt bar by it'self won't give you much difference, but with an arb it'll have a better effect.

New Poll