corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2004 Honda Civic Type R Engine and Gearbox

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Honda Civic Type R Engine and Gearbox
Mertin

User status: Offline
21st Feb 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine is still in the shell and can be seen/heard running before it is removed if you wish to buy it.

The car is the 2004 model, and the engines covered 65k miles. The clocks are still in the car so mileage can be proven.

Unfortunately, I have no service history from the previous owner, although I am trying to find out if there is any.

Location : North east Scotland, 60 miles from Aberdeen, 60 miles from Inverness.

Engines starts no problem, it lay for the past 2 weeks when I was offshore without being started, snow, -10 temperatures and it started perfectly and no noises.

Contact me via PM, email : martintaylor89@hotmail.com or call/text 07866850525

Engine is now listed on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330309535327

The car, minimal front end damage :

Also have other parts available such as ecu, brakes etc although iv never attempted to remove a loom before and wouldnt know where to start

[Edited on 21-02-2009 by Mertin]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2004 Honda Civic Type R Engine and Gearbox 24 database queries in 0.0033660 seconds