corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Steinmetz and Irmscher Kitted Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steinmetz and Irmscher Kitted Sport
Nicklin

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here I have my 2000 plate 1.6 16v Corsa Sport. It has been tastefully modified with no expense spared using only genuine parts.

Bodywork:
Badboyyed Bonnet, Stienmetz Splitter and semi smoothed front bumper, All arches have been widened and smoothed in, Flushed side repeaters, Roof racks and areial removed and smoothed, Stienmetz skirts, Dehandled, Badboyyed and semi smoothed boot, Irmscher rear airdam with smoothed recess, M6 mirrors with indicators, Smoked crystal black headlights, Irmscher rear smoked tail lights.

16" Ace 198's powdercoated white sitting on Toyo proxe 4's

Engine is standard other than induction kit, janspeed manifold and magnex exhaust system. Engine bay has a few shiny and powdercoated bits also.

2 Litre calibra brake upgrade.

Its lowered on Spax RSX adjustable Coilovers about 80mm at the front and its got 80mm FK rear springs too.

Standard sport interior with a few colour coded panels.

Alpine head unit with ipod adapter, Kenwood 7x10's powered by a rally amp, 3000W theloudest.com amp powering 2 12" Vibe subs.

The car also has a Clifford G5 Arrows alarm with door poppers on the keyfob.

The car has recently had the following work done:
- Full engine rebuild aswell as new ECU and exhaust system
- All new rear drums and hoses
- Full respray
- Alloys powdercoated
- Toyo Proxes all around (Done about 300 miles)

The car has done 54k and is MOT'd until June and Taxed until December.

Im sure that I will have missed loads off but feel free to u2u me for more information. The car gets a huge amount of attention wherever it goes.. Its been my pride and joy for the last 3 years and the amount of time, money and TLC that has been put in is crazy but uni forces me to sell up.

Also, for some reason I cant upload ne of my new pics to my garage so if ne1s interested u2u me ur email n i'll get some sent.

Heres a couple less recent 1's tho..

Im lookin for £2600 but open to offers. First to see will buy!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Steinmetz and Irmscher Kitted Sport 24 database queries in 0.0114510 seconds