corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Redtop now on ebay

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop now on ebay
smokey corsa

User status: Offline
27th Feb 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i do want to sell this for definate now.

Its my sport 1.4 16v that has been fitted with a c20xe and f20 box, it's very close to being finished but i no longer have the space to work on it .

The tax and MOT ran out in january and is declared sorn, i have the V5 and the car is still logged as a 1.4.

Everything I have will come with the car including:

wiring harness adaptor (from twag),
2x black and grey buckets,
magnex 5x3 backbox,
15" cesaro's (fitted),
2litre brakes (with spares as calipers on are no good),
60mm lowering springs with new front shocks,
new painted front wing,
2 pairs of headlights,
pre97 colour coded bumpers,
post 97 black non colour coded bumpers,

im sure there must be more but ive gone blank now.

I have'nt fitted the start/charge loom yet but i have it, same goes with the water pipes they're there but i just have'nt fitted them.
I have'nt fitted the buckets and think they will require some brackets making up.

It will need the de-cat pipe and centre section as the ones i had were no good, everything else is there tho to tidy up.

Ill put the pics up that I have but none from the last few weeks whilst the engine has been in as my computers playing up.

I've got some more on my phone but you'll have to text me for them on 07764 862882.

Looking for £800 and I WILL NOT sell anything sepeartely, it all goes together. Kinda need a quick sale aswell as ive got my eye on a more senible practical car .

[Edited on 02-03-2009 by smokey corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Redtop now on ebay 24 database queries in 0.0096672 seconds