corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Virtual Modding

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Virtual Modding
CorsaSport14

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got photoshop so i thought id give it a bash its going ok so far...but im stuck! Im trying to give the bonnet carbon effect, going by the guide on this website DIGIMODS

Im on the 8th step down on 'carbon bonnet' and im trying to follow this step,

''Use the rectangular marquee tool to select the whole image, copy and pastein to a new layer above the bonnet on the document with your chop. This new layer will be much too large for the car, so use the grab handles to squash the new layer in to place. This will help the weave to get a natural looking size. It should now look something like the image shown here''

I cant get the image to paste into the new layer ive created

Anyone who's good at VM give me any tips? Would appreciate it
Calum

4th Mar 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you copy, make sure you have the layer with the carbon fibre image selected. That should copy whats in the rectangle, but only from whats on that layer.

When you paste, it should automatically go in a new layer
BluKoo

4th Mar 09 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Step 1. Don't use digimods tutorial. Its very dated now.
Step 2. Use THIS

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by BluKoo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Virtual Modding 23 database queries in 0.0102179 seconds